Welcome to the SPOT
|17-18 Program Brochure (Printable)|
|18-19 SPOT Brochure (Content)||18-19 SPOT Brochure (Printable)|
Registration for Summer 2018 Opens January 9, 2018
Coming: SPOT Summer Calendar
The SPOT is a middle school summer and after-school program driven by student interest while framed and facilitated by caring and qualified staff. At the SPOT, middle school students are provided hands-on leadership opportunities where they can invest their ideas, desires, and interests. Additionally, the SPOT offers specialized camps, academic support and activities to promote personal growth and student success.
The SPOT works closely with your student’s middle school for academic and enrichment opportunities.
Students build relationships with caring staff and are encouraged to overcome challenges and build on their successes. Participating in the SPOT provides students with the opportunity for program ownership, encouragement from caring adults, life skill development, and fun.
The SPOT is available Monday-Friday.
Our Summer SPOT is open 6:30am-6:00pm. During the School Year, The SPOT is open after school at Maple Grove and Osseo middle schools until 6:00pm. After school activity buses are available for home travel Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Additionally, students may walk home or be picked up by a parent/guardian Monday through Friday. Registration is required. Sign up is convenient and flexible. Students can drop in or sign up for a regular pass.
Summer 2018 Information
Located at Maple Grove Middle School
- Open to students entering 6th through 8th grade.
- Programming will take place from 6/13/18 through 8/22/18 at Maple Grove Middle School.
- Enrollment for Summer 2018 begins on 1/9/18. Guaranteed summer placement through 2/6/18. We will continue to take enrollments after this time until site is at capacity, at which point we will begin a waitlist.
- The registration fee is $25.00/student if enrolled between 1/9/18 and 2/6/18. Following this time our registration increases to $35.00/student.
Summer Field Trip Dates
- 2017-2018 School Year Rates
- Daily Rate $14.75/day
- Drop in Rate $17.50/day
- Non School Day Standard Rate (registered for a NSD at least 14 days in advance): $40.00/day
- Non School Day Extended Rate (registered for a NSD after our 14 day deadline): $50.00/day
- Canceling a NSD: You are required to cancel by the deadline listed on your NSD calendar. If you do not cancel by a given NSD's deadline, you are required to pay the full amount for that non-school day.