One or more of the following six essential components of a comprehensive approach are evident in the services that Osseo provides.
- Enhancing teacher capacity for addressing problems and for fostering social, emotional, intellectual and behavioral development.
- Enhancing school capacity to handle the variety of transition concerns confronting students and their families.
- Responding to minimizing impact, and preventing crises.
- Enhancing home involvement.
- Outreach to the community to build linkages and collaborations.
- Providing special assistance for students and families.
The diagram below identifies the student services available within the Osseo District.
- << Prev