The purpose of the Student Wellness Advisory Council is to improve the achievement of all students through advising on implementation, ongoing review, and evaluation of the school districts wellness policy.
- Two-year term of service.
- Approximately 4 two-hour evening meetings annually.
- Additional time for meeting preparation and electronic communication, outside of meetings.
For the 2018-19 school year we will be holding 2 meetings rather than 4. The dates are as follows.
- Thursday, February 7, 2019
- Thursday, April 18, 2019
If you are interested in joining this council, please fill out the online application.
- Jeff Ansorge - 763-391-7064
- Colleen Fairbanks - 763-391-7066
- Jim Greeley - 763-391-7088
- Carrie Larson - 763-391-7112
- Robin Gunsolus - 763-391-7103