School psychologists provide assessment and other services to students from birth through age 21. School Psychologists evaluate eligibility and continuing need for special education services as a part of a multidisciplinary team. School Psychologists evaluate and complete assessments that address various needs in cognitive functioning, emotional/behavioral functioning, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and adaptive and functional skills.
- Administering psychological and educational tests, and other assessment procedures;
- Interpreting assessment results;
- Obtaining, integrating, and interpreting information about child behavior and condition
- Assisting in developing positive behavior strategies;
- Participating as a member of the intervention team (I-Team) to provide support in developing appropriate interventions to support emotional, behavioral, and mental health needs in the educational setting.
Student Services Contact