Osseo Area Schools is partnering with the Hennepin County Mental Health Collaborative to offer guidance for parents on how to handle a mental health crisis. The event will take place on Saturday, March 15, from 9:30 am to 12 noon at North View Junior High, 5869 69th Ave N, Brooklyn Park.
Participants will learn:
- How to recognize and de-escalate a crisis
- When and where to call for help
- Effective ways to communicate with crisis responders
- How to prevent future crises
- Tips and strategies from other parents who have experienced a child’s mental health crisis
This event is free, but please register at email@example.com